1. Do you ever doubt the existence of other people?
A few times, yes. I'm way too into sci-fi. XD
2. On a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you?
It's hard to say... on one hand I love the outside when it's just the right amount of darkness, but on the other hand I get scared when I hear a strange noise in the house at night.
3. The person you would never want to meet?
I wouldn't want to meet most people... can't think of 1 in particular.
4. What is your favorite word?
5. If you were a type of tree, what would you be?
Maybe a Japanese Maple, because they're short, cool & twisty, and have beautiful leaves.
6. When you looked in the mirror this morning what was the first thing you thought?
Probably felt annoyed by my eyelashes. They're messed up, especially lately.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A plain purple t-shirt for bed. It's men's because totally comfortable.
8. What do you label yourself as?
First let me just say that people are always being anti-label, and they mean well because it's true that you shouldn't try to live by what others say you have to be. But when you "label yourself" it often just means you're thinking of ways to describe who you really are. So I'm a girl, an Aspie, a feminist, a libertarian, an aspiring writer, a crunchy, an INFJ, and a Cancer.
9. Bright room or dark room?
Both are important because it depends on my mood.
10. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Talking to my fiance Dwayne about the New Year!
11. Favorite age you've been so far?
I kinda liked 19. There were certainly huge challenges, but also a lot of great things and learning.
12. Who told you they loved you last?
13. Your worst enemy?
He whom I shall not speak of, who has done the most evils imaginable to innocent people.
14. What is your current desktop picture?
The Matrix (strips of random symbols) in blue.
15. Do you like someone?
I like a lot of people LOL.
16. The last song you listened to?
The last song I actually chose to listen to was Christmas Time by Cider Sky. After that has been a bunch of random stuff from tv/movies or what people wanted me to listen to.
17. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
See question 13. >_>
18. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
Waaay too many people. Mainly idiots online who spew idiocy.
19. If anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?
The thing is, I wouldn't want someone I dislike to be around me, so instead of slave, I've always wanted an assistant like you see in movies; an adorable & eager little person who admires me to follow me around and organize my day and bring me juice.
20. What is your best physical attribute?
I have perky boobs
21. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
Idk probably like a boy version of myself? Small and nerdy. I'd use my male power to shut down other men who mistreat women.
22. Do you have a secret talent? If yes, what is it?
I can play piano by ear. I kinda always thought everyone could hear a song and then have a general idea of how to play it, but I guess not so... yay for me?
23. What is one unique thing you're afraid of?
Balloons. I startle very easily and those things are like freaking bombs, you never know when they're just gonna explode. o_o"
24. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your disposal.
Arby's beef & cheddar with their secret sauce.
25. You just found $100! How are you going to spend it?
As usual, I'll gather a list of tons of stuff I want and then pondering and being OCD and having anxiety about it for several weeks.
26. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. Where are you going to go?
Wow leaving immediately would be so hard, but definitely New Zealand.
27. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. Be brand-specific, it says. Man! What are you gonna say about that? Even if you don't drink booze there's something you can figure out. So what's it gonna be?
Gosh I don't drink and I know nothing about it, whatever I can resell and make the most money on.
28. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
Oh HECK yes! I've been talking about doing this for years! The first rule is that I make all the rules! And also Dwayne.
We're rewriting EVERYTHING society and the law have built.
29. What is your favorite expletive?
Various forms of the F.
30. Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don't worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what's the one thing you're going to save from that blazing inferno?
I'm hoping that moving everything like physical photos & journals to the cloud will help with scenarios like this... so assuming I've done that, maybe Dwayne's laptop because he needs it for work and entertainment and laptops are really expensive. I know, we rely too much on technology... but that's not always bad.
31. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Whatever it is that is subconsciously messing me all up.
32. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool shit; you can move to anywhere else in the world!
Maybe Switzerland. It's a great country but it's very expensive and hard to get into. Also holy crap, time-travel?!
33. The Celestial Gates Of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn't think such a thing existed. Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person/etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?
There's nobody from my life, so I'd ask that someone special be brought back for one of the people I care about.
34. What was your last dream about? I met Taylor Swift and we climbed some sort of water tower to hang out and we were trying to be friends but it was kinda awkward and something about horses.
35. Are you a good _____?
Nope sorry, I suck at everything
36. Have you ever been admitted to the hospital?
No but I have been to the emergency room.
37. Have you ever built a snowman?
I could never get that to work so my dad would just do it for me. For such an arbitrary question I feel like I get asked that a lot. O_o
38. What is the color of your socks?
It's been warm enough that I haven't been wearing socks.
39. What type of music do you like?
Alternative, Indie, Symphonic rock/metal/goth, and stuff that doesn't really have a genre.
40. Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
Sunsets. If I ever see the sunrise it's bad because I should definitely be asleep.
41. What is your favorite milkshake flavor?
Among the main 3, vanilla. But I really like more unique flavors such as peach or gingerbread.
42. What football team do you support?
Steelers! I know we're not doing great lately, but we're still awesome!
43. Do you have any scars?
Pretty much just chickenpox scars because I caught it when I was 18.
44. What do you want to be when you graduate?
I graduated and became a kinda-homemaker and I'm hoping to be a mother and writer.
45. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Not having depression would be nice.
46. Are you reliable?
For most things, yes. But sometimes I get overwhelmed with long projects and end up never doing/finishing them.
47. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
"Is there anything I need to do to ensure a better future?"
48. Do you hold grudges?
Absolutely. Some things are unforgivable.
49. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature, what new animal would you create?
My first thought was fox and bear. Call it a... box? A... fear? LOL And I guess it would be pretty similar to a Red Panda.
50. What is the most unusual conversation you've ever had?
Probably something like the government is shape-shifting reptile alien dinosaurs.
51. Are you a good liar?
I literally can't lie. My brain just nopes and I end up telling the truth even if I really don't want to. Ugh.
52. How long could you go without talking?
You'd think it would be easy for me considering how little I actually speak irl. But I tried to go the entire day without talking about twice and it was really hard. Maybe if I could use sign language and writing and texting it would be easier.
53. What has been you worst haircut/style?
I had a perm for some reason when I was about 11. My hair is already curly and fluffy and that just made it curlier and fluffier and lame.
54. Have you ever baked your own cake?
I've baked a lot of random cakes but probably none for my own birthday.
55. Can you do any accents other than your own?
Yes. I don't know how convincing they are, but I can do British and Southern and probably others.
56. What do you like on your toast?
Butter in a particular way and blackberry or raspberry seedless jam.
57. What is the last thing you drew a picture of?
A teeny tiny pig in a dress holding a balloon and wearing a party hat.
58. What would be you dream car? Something slick and sporty like an Aston Martin or Mustang, with holographic colors. But I don't drive.
59. Do you sing in the shower? Or do anything unusual in the shower? Explain.
Nope and not that I know of.
60. Do you believe in aliens?
61. Do you often read your horoscope?
I don't really believe in the future-predicting stuff, but I like to read meme thingies about all the signs.
62. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
63. Which is cooler: dinosaurs or dragons?
They're the same thing!
64. What do you think about babies?
I NEED ALL OF THEM
65. Freebie! Ask anything interesting you can think of.
Why does it rain and rain and rain down on Utopia? And why does it have to kill the ideal of who we are?